Oh man. that is the cutest outfit ever I would love to get the bigger dress for Bridget. I think Brian would kill me if I purchased another dress for miss Bridget so next time I do I'm coming your way. They are so adorable.
Such cute stuff!!! I need to have you make something for Brynlee!!! Yeah she will be two in august. I think we are going to wait a little longer before number two comes along if we have a say! We went to the reception but we didn't get there until like 8:30 because we took my dad to the airport. I will have to ask Josh!!! Haha I am sad I missed you guys though!
3 comments:
Oh man. that is the cutest outfit ever I would love to get the bigger dress for Bridget. I think Brian would kill me if I purchased another dress for miss Bridget so next time I do I'm coming your way. They are so adorable.
Such cute stuff!!! I need to have you make something for Brynlee!!! Yeah she will be two in august. I think we are going to wait a little longer before number two comes along if we have a say! We went to the reception but we didn't get there until like 8:30 because we took my dad to the airport. I will have to ask Josh!!! Haha I am sad I missed you guys though!
those are so cute. what's your other blog address? i can never find it!
Post a Comment